Yes, I realize I am a terrible blogger! I do have a few updates and of course pictures to share while I'm here though. I am busy with my photography business....full speed ahead! In the past 6 weeks I've done 3 different sports leagues. Those are a huge under-taking, especially when 2 of these leagues had around 20 teams each. The other league had 7. Rhett is busy serving on the board for our baseball league and also being a t-ball coach of Truett's team. We're both still teaching GA's and RA's at church as well. Truett is loving Pre-K and t-ball. His first game for this year is this Saturday! I can't wait! Claire is enjoying her time at home with mommy while Truett is in school. We go to Lubbock once a week or so in the morning on a little date....so fun! We had a great Easter and I promise I'll share pics of that ASAP. In the meantime, here are a few new pictures of myself and the kids....
Welcome to our family blog! We are a small town all-American Texas family. I (Kylee) am a certified teacher, turned stay at home mom and photographer. I am married to my high school sweetheart and together we have 2 beautiful kiddos...Truett (5 1/2) and Claire (3). You're likely to see a variety of topics on this blog..including updates on our family, and lots of posts about my interests, which include crafting, some sewing, baking, organizing, and home decorating.
3 comments:
cute little hair style on her. she looks so mature too. sounds like you guys are busy
Beautiful pictures, Kylee! The kids are so big. What cuties!
Cute Pictures...great job, Kylee!
Post a Comment