UPDATE: When I was clicking the "Publish Post" button I heard Claire yelling from her bed. I went in to see what was wrong and she wanted to turn the light on so she could look at her Minnie Mouse toenails again! HaHa...it's the little things!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Claire LOVES Minnie
I mean, she LOVES LOVES Minnie Mouse. She has been asking me to paint her toenails for several days now. Normally I will use a very light silvery pink or just a clear with a tiny bit of glitter. Tonight I wanted to do something special so I came up with the idea to paint her toenails hot pink, then paint Minnie's silhouette on her big toenails. I think it came out really cute....Claire seemed to enjoy them anyway!
UPDATE: When I was clicking the "Publish Post" button I heard Claire yelling from her bed. I went in to see what was wrong and she wanted to turn the light on so she could look at her Minnie Mouse toenails again! HaHa...it's the little things!
UPDATE: When I was clicking the "Publish Post" button I heard Claire yelling from her bed. I went in to see what was wrong and she wanted to turn the light on so she could look at her Minnie Mouse toenails again! HaHa...it's the little things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment