Monday, November 1, 2010

family photos

I meant to post these weeks ago, but, well you know how it goes. I am really going to try and keep my blog updated...at least more so than I have been. Anyway, all summer I wanted to have family photos done. I take so many photos for other people and their families that I wanted the same for myself and since I can't be IN the picture and take it at the same time I found another local (sort of) photographer to do a photo session for us in Lubbock. I researched tons of photographers in the area because I wanted a style similar to mine when it comes to photography, which is pretty traditional with 'touches of whimsy' as I like to call it. I wanted something I would be proud to hang in my house that shows our personalities. So, here are a few of my favorites...

1 comment:

Ida said...

Beautiful!!!