Thursday, November 4, 2010

unfinished business

I do not like to leave anything unfinished. I love making lists, writing things in my calender, and of course my favorite part - checking things off my list! This month and next month are going to be very hectic and it's driving me crazy knowing I have all these things to do, but can't do them RIGHT NOW and "check them off." This is a pretty busy time for my photography business. Everyone wants fall photos, Christmas photos, Christmas cards, family photos for gifts, etc.. This month is also when my sister is having her baby, my baby is turning 3, and Thanksgiving. The weekend after Thanksgiving we're having an early Christmas with my family since my brother Chris will be here. We haven't been able to spend Christmas with him in years so we are very excited!! The weekend after that we're going to Disneyworld! When we get back, it will be a week until Christmas. Not to mention, somewhere in there I've gotta get my Christmas shopping done, birthday planning and cake done, and of course everything else I do on a daily basis. Whew! I know I am very blessed to be able to even do these things I've mentioned...I'll just be glad when I'm able to 'check them off' my list of things floating around in my brain!

No comments: