Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 2, Magic Kingdom

On the 2nd day of our trip we visited Magic Kingdom. By far, the most fun day of the entire trip. The weather was perfect and Magic Kingdom was, well MAGICAL! We got there right when they opened and saw Mickey and the gang riding in on their steam train and got to experience the opening of the park. Awesome start to the day! We saw lots of characters there, ate lots of yummy food, rode lots of rides with the kids, and saw the best parade EVER. If you're wondering why there aren't as many photos as Truett...well he did NOT like the characters. I had to beg and bribe him to take pics with the few that he did. Claire on the other hand, loved them and hugged them and blew them kisses when she left.

Pluto!

I wanted this photo before we even went to Disneyworld...I thought it would be so cute for our Christmas cards. Truett was not a fan of the ear hat though!

I have several photos of Claire sleeping...Disneyworld is a tiring place! ;-)

one of my favorite pictures from the trip...ice cream!

Minnie Mouse's House

Woody and Jessie from Toy Story

Chip and Dale!

Truett's favorite part of Magic Kingdom...Tomorrowland...had an awesome Buzz Lightyear ride

beginning of the best parade I've ever seen...

Claire was so into the parade...characters kept stopping and shaking her hand and playing with her...here is one of them from Cinderella..

1 comment:

kim said...

cute disney pics. i love the daisy one w/claire. she looks so sweet.