I took this photo of Claire yesterday in our back yard. As with most of my photos, I ran inside to see what they looked like on the computer and like everytime I take her photos, I looked at every single one...studying her...and was in awe. She is the most beautiful little girl, inside and out. I know she's my daughter and of course I'm partial, but there is something about her that is so.....special. So, I played around with the photos a bit and went on about my day. Then it hit me. We named Claire after my great great grandmother, Allie Mae Taylor. These beautiful things I see in Claire are the same traits my grandmother carried. She was the most caring, kind, loving, nurturing, and good hearted person I have ever been around. Beautiful...inside and out. It fills my heart with joy to know that Claire shares those traits and even the name Allie. Here is one of the photos....




4 comments:
Miss America 2026!!...and to be able to carry love and caring and the heart of her great grandmother forward in her name...a beautiful thing for all the world to see...
she is really cute. Plus she does seem to be so sweet and gentle through the pics.
Awwwww!! Such a sweet post. And she is just beautiful. I can't get over how big she is already!
I never appreciated being named after my grandmothers until Don made me realize it was something to be proud of. Little Miss Allie Claire is beautiful and so is her name.
Post a Comment