Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We went. We saw. We conquered. (sort of)

Well, we made it back from Disneyworld in one piece. EXHAUSTED, but in one piece. Who knew that taking a 5 and 3 year old somewhere that far on an airplane was so much work!? Not to mention Florida had the coldest weather they've seen in TWENTY ONE years while we were there. We had a wonderfully magical time though and I have tons of memories and photos to share. Hope to get them up in the next few days! Here is one of my favorites because I know you can't contain your excitement (haha, just kidding to my two readers ;-)

2 comments:

DDH said...

"Magic Kingdom"!!!

Ida said...

That is beautiful, Kylee....some day I hope to visit that magical place. Don....are you LISTENING???
What lucky kids, Truett and Claire are!!

Excuse me....you have THREE readers! :)